Long time no see. Well, sorta. Lately I’ve been writing and musing and babbling on my other blog, so I haven’t had the time to write here. As much as I have this desire to start a new personal, full out, not-private blog, I love this blog too much to ever abandon it and start new. At least that’s what I say now.
So, friends, here’s my weekend to do list:
- Finish math and psychology homework
- Go running… I have 2, yes TWO, upcoming 5Ks in November, which is more 5ks than I have ever run during the course of my existence
- SAT/PSAT/SAT subject test studying (not much homework this weekend so I might as well take advantage)
- Pumpkin patch set up! Yes my friends, the pumpkins are coming in a mere 8 days. The start of my favorite season, the start of my favorite place, the start of a great few next months.
- Back to the SATs, register for SAT French.
- French club lesson plans.
And that’s it. Mind you, that’s actually not so bad. 6 items. I hope I have the patience and focus to get them all accomplished. Wish me luck :)
We have literally just returned from vacation/college touring and there is so much on our plates to deal with already…
- the fact that an unreliable roofing company still has not resolved the issues of my house
- the fact that our luggage is still missing and that no one has delivered it
- the fact that my mother is still waiting to hear from a job interview in order to make a decision
- the fact that our mail hasn’t come in (although I believe I am the only one worried since I can’t wait for the arrival of my new glasses)
But this is just life, right?